I was tagged by Ollay, it was a calculated attempt by her to make me blog and I guess she succeeded.
First, I guess itz the rules.
— Link the person who tagged you
— Mention the rules in your blog
— Mention six (6) quirks of yours
— Tag six (6) bloggers by linking them
— Let each of the bloggers know they’ve been tagged
Okay, the moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here.
Ladies and Gentlemen, letz now hear the crazy things Oracle does.
1. I talk to myself: Now this is one crazy habit of mine, I actually speak to myself when I’m alone in a room. Ask myself questions and answer them. I’ve thought about it a thousand times but I don’t see whatz wrong with it, Once my friend was stepping into my room, he heard me talking and thought I was on the phone. When he stepped in and saw me, he had reason to believe that I was crazy.
2. Lost in thoughts: I’m always lost in wonderland, when I’m remembering an incident that occured earlier, I’m so deep in thought that i may not notice someone step in.
It has to do with remembering things, itz like I’m seeing a video in my mind and itz very clear, that kinda helps me with poetry, itz like I’m seeing what I’m writing about.
3. Daydreamer: I’m an incurable daydreamer. I’ve fantasized about being everything there is to be.
A thousand thoughts,
A thousand wishes.
About being some rich guy living in some massive house, about winning some big international award, being a superstar. I could go on forever, the list is endless.
4. “The other side”: I can say I’m a guy that believes there’s a possibility besides reality. Like seeing the other side of something that happened. Many a times my friends don’t like reporting things to me, coz I might end up not supporting them. A female friend of mine was once mad at me. She told me some guy pissed her off and refused to apologise.
I asked her. “what if he doesn’t know he did it”. Considering the evidence she provided, it was really obvious that the guy was wrong but I just seemed not to see things her way. There’s always that question. “What If”
5. Haircut: If there’s anything I hate to have, itz a haircut. My hair could actually be braided. Like most mothers, my mothers has been a thorn in my flesh. I just had one (Haircut) a few dayz ago coz I came back home. Itz the second time this year.
I can really go for a whole year.
Music: This is the obsession of my soul, my love. I think I’m addicted to music. I really can’t do without it. When I’m walking by, and there’s melody blazing from speakers somewhere, I won’t leave until I’m through with the music. Matter of fact, I’ve got my headphones on right now.
Well, I guess thatz it. Ollay should be satisfied now.